Warning: Use of undefined constant WPLANG - assumed 'WPLANG' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/honestrep.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms-nl/gravityforms-nl.php on line 60
Child Custody & Paternity Actions
Mon-Fri 8am-6pm

Florida Child Custody Lawyer

Nothing is more important to a parent than their child. Accordingly, child custody disputes that arise during a divorce, paternity or modification proceeding are often contentious. As attorneys who care about the welfare of children, we always encourage parents to pursue amicable custody agreements when at all possible.

However, we understand that it can often be difficult for parents to reach agreements. Even when mothers and fathers have the best of intentions, they are not always able to reach an agreement regarding custody or parenting time (visitation).

If you need help with a custody or visitation dispute in Central or Southwest Florida, we encourage you to contact an experienced divorce and family law attorney at Timothy Papp & Associates. Our firms law office is located in Largo, Florida.

Paternity, Divorce and Post-Divorce Disputes

Our attorneys handle child custody and visitation disputes that occur in a divorce, paternity or post-divorce modification proceeding. If you need help establishing custody or seeking a change of custody, we can help. We also handle visitation disputes. Contact us for assistance with any of these matters:

  • Parenting plans
  • Relocations
  • Child support
  • Modifications and enforcement
  • Divorce
  • Paternity actions
  • Restraining orders (domestic abuse)

Help for Unwed Parents

If you are a biological mother or father who has had a child out of wedlock, you may need to file a motion with the court to establish paternity of the child. When a mother and father have a child and are not married, the mother starts out with all of the custody and visitation rights.

The father must seek an order establishing paternity and granting custodial and/or visitation rights. By contrast, a mother who has a child before marriage must initiate a paternity action to seek child support from the father. Our firm represents mothers and fathers in paternity actions.

Contact Us

To speak with an attorney about divorce, paternity or a change of child custody, contact Link to Contact Us Timothy Papp & Associates.